Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

You'll never guess (Another Chapter Down)

Awesome! I finished  (wait for it..............) Another chapter!!!!!!!!!!! All I have to do now is type it up. That's 8/15 down...right? Oh who cares. One more from my last post. (<---------------not good at math)

Anyway I'm happy, but the way I'm procrastinating with typing isn't boding well for me. I have a feeling a block is coming up soon. Especially since the next chapter is a hard one. I'll just have to force myself through it I guess.

But anyway, since I'm super sick of parties, I decided to open my blog up to questions. Anyone have a question? Send it here; keowriting@yahoo.com

And if It's interesting enough I'll put it in my blog. Or you could request I don't put it up too if you want. Ask about anything you want, writing, publishing, stuff in general. I'll try to help, either with my own opinion (take it with caution!) or with links to some other sites as well.

So get writing people!
-Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment