Search This Blog

Saturday, September 11, 2010

OMG I'm Even Awesomer!!!

Yay! I finished another chapter! I'm on a roll!

For those of you counting, that's 7/15 completed at exactly 19,000 words. I'm really hoping it works out to be over 50,000.

And even more good news! (I know, I'm extremely happy)

I sent Being Evil to my friend (not a real beta reader) and she called me up laughing from the first paragraph. How much better can it get?

Unfortunately I don't think I'll use her for a serious beta. But she will definitely help me with the more vague suggestions (such as this part was boring, this description took too long, or I didn't understand this part).

But OMG another party is in order. Only I am NOT buying the snacks.

-Jessie

1 comment:

  1. That's excellent news! When you need a real beta, I'd be happy to read it for you!

    ReplyDelete