Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hmm...

 Mood: Squirrel Baby

It occurs to me that for a pretty complain-y looking blog, I'm a pretty happy person. I mean the name and background are pretty deceiving based on what I post. Although I do think Sad Unicorn fits in perfectly.
I've been working through the block. I think I may have figured it out to where, at the very least, a reader will acknoledge that it is semi-plausible in a fiction world.

That was a lot of conditions. Oh well.
So, I've decided to start writing again this weekend. I don't feel up for it during the week, especially feeling so tired and sick lately. But at the same time I feel as though I shouldn't slack off. Then again, every writer needs a break, right?

See where Squirrel Baby comes in?

Plus, that friend I told you about? She will not stop badgering me about the book. And while I'm extremely flattered and excited that I've garnered such a response form a reader, she is driving me up the wall!!! When I first showed it to her, she gave me two weeks to finish it. May I remind you, I still had seven chapters to finish. So after I explained to her that that was, frankly, impossible she asked me when I thought it would be done.

I guess 'Before Thanksgiving' wasn't a suitable answer.
-Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment