Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Just an Update...Don't get too excited

Mood: Crossbreed; Hyper-depressed Squirrelicorn

Okay so I finally finished the chapter. Normally writing one chapter fixes the problem, and I can work a my normal pace again. Not this time. I'm still dragging my feet. And I still have to type it up onto my computer.

Ugh! It takes forever to type it up. And everyone keep bothering me. All I ask for is complete and utter solitude! Is that too much to ask?

Apparently yes. With juggling everything else in my life I'm starting to put my writing on the back burner. Which is horrible. I want to finish my book and publish it, but life gets in the way.

And have you ever felt like maybe some people are ignoring you? Or don't care because you put up with stuff for so long. And you tell them about something you love and they laugh and go suuuuurrrrre. And that's it, self-esteem shot down to zero.

That's how I feel when someone says they don't want to read my writing. Like just because they supposedly hate reading, they won't even give mine a try. Even for a friend! And I take it as a personal blow.

Which introduces the next topic for our Rainstorm (wow it's been a while since we did that, huh?); Sensitivity and Emotion for Writers.

I'm planning on writing it sometime tomorrow, so keep an eye out.
And now back to Being Evil. It was a dark and stormy night...Nah, too Snoopy.

-Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment