Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Erm....Pink Panther?

Mood: Depressed Unicorn  

So I pretty much don't have a title. oh well.

I've been having a relatively new problem with writing lately. It's not that I lack inspiration, or even have another block. I just don't have the urge to write at all. I don't have that "oh my gosh I need to write this it's amazing!" feeling that I normally have. This is one way that having that reader friend may help. On one hand she encourages me to write. On the other, it's really annoying. She doesn't get that writers just can't spew out a book in a couple weeks. I guess she doesn't understand how heart soul and effort goes into books.

I really don't feel like writing tonight. But my friend gave me a deadline of Monday. And while I think it's reasonable, I don't know if I can force myself to slug through it. Maybe I just don't want to. I feel like my character is slowly becoming less dynamic as the story goes on. What kind of crappy book is that? What kind of ending would that make?

Since I don't even want to continue writing this post, here;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OPc7MRm4Y8&feature=related

-Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment