Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

AHA! I Knew I was Awesome...

Yay I finished another chapter! That means I'm 6/15 done! Dude, let's celebrate!!


I figured out a new routine. Since I really want to write my other WIP, that's my reward. If I accomplish something with Being Evil, I'm allowed to work on that.

Ah yes my WIP. Well I don't really want to talk about it too much, but I am doing a lot of different things for this book. Firstly, I'm not outlining beforehand, which is big because I always outline. But I've also never finished a project, so fingers crossed no outline actually helps my ability to write. The book also features a very stubborn, kind of naive, childish young lady. She lives in a world full of magic and wonder, and all she wants to do is have fun and explore. But she doesn't have a husband, a point her aunt continues to make a fuss over. I'm really excited about it.

So yeah everyone it's a celebration! Woot! Only nine more chapters and Being Evil (1st draft) is done. Everyone knows that's the hard part...

For your enjoyment, this is an installment of my brain;

Of course you've already met my depressed unicorn. She controls...well nothing really. She just keeps me company when I'm sad. She's too sad to do anything else.

This is my baby squirrel. She is really not allowed to be in charge of anything, but seems to ignore me most of the time. Of course, anything she starts never gets finished...I have no idea where she gets it from.

And this is Kitty-Bear. Aww isn't he cute? He looks so shocked. How many people want to bet it's cuz of baby squirrel? But like I said, he's hibernating, and he's in charge of everything. He finally woke up long enough to help me finish that chapter, but that's about it.

Okay, bye people!
-Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment