Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Staying Home Sick

 Mood: Squirrel Baby

Has anyone ever felt like they wanted to be sick? Like you just wanted to be sick so you could stay home and sleep all day.

I've had an ongoing slight cold for about three months now. It won't go away! It just makes me feel miserable most of the time! I constantly get stuffed/runny noses, my throat hurts, and I just feel generally sore and tired.

And some days I wake up (6:30 AM. something is wrong with me for willingly doing this every weekday) and just stare at my pillow, wishing I could go back to bed. Wishing I had some sort of excuse so I could.

And sometimes I think If I was home sick, I would actually finish a lot in my book. That's probably me just adding to the list of reasons I should stay home though.

-Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment