Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sad Face

I've been so busy lately I've accomplished nothing! And I had a new *brilliant* flash of inspiration for a story, which isn't helping because every two seconds i think of how much BETTER the other book idea is. Even though it really isn't I have that spark that makes me think I can finish it in two days so It's a better investment. Or something like that. I sometimes have no idea what my brain is thinking. It's pretty much split into two sections, a hyperactive squirrel baby screaming about peanuts, and my sad unicorn. (Yeah, I have a sad unicorn. Jealous? Don't be she actually sucks...). Also, there's my big fluffy kitten-bear, but he's hibernating right now. Which is why I'm hacking around. He was the focused one...

-Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment